Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome to The Real Camp Half-Blood!

Hi. I guess I should tell my story, and the story of The Real Camp Half-Blood.
My Story
My name is Taylor (No last names...Ya'know...Stalkers) I'm 13, turning 14 In July. When I was in 3rd Grade (In 7th now) My friend gave me a Book. The book was a book I'm sure the rest of you have read. Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. The book got me thinking about the greek gods. Over the next 4 years, i did quite a bit of research. It required a lot of reading, hard work, and people laughing at me. Now this is not one of those "Ahhh, feel sorry for me!!!!!!" type stories, because there's nothing to be sorry for, i didn't care what people thought of me because as shallow as it sounds i knew i was better than them. Not because i was just born with this sense of intitlement or something but because i believed in reincarnation and karma, So i knew those people were going to be reborn as one of those little mice, people feed to pet snakes (he,he,he). I believed (and still do) i was Achilles renicarnated. Which i also started to believe that the greek gods were real, and created my own religon. You see i was raised with both my parents, and was positive they were both my real parents.But i also believed i was a Demigod.Now your probably sayin "Hey how's that work?" well in my religon i created i believed every god in every religon was the same dude. And for me i imagined God as The Gods. And i believe (which you believe too, if you wish) is that we are all born with a destiny. And when we are born all the gods(from every religon) sit around us decide, if were worthy to have them. They check out our destiny, see our potential, and choose. Then we decide who we want. Every God from every religon picks just in case you choose that religon. With me i chose the Greek gods. In which 3 gods that all wanted me, had a little arguement. Athena (Minerva), Hephaestus (Vulcan), and Poseidon (Neptune) all wanted me. Athena dropped out first. Hephaestus wanted me, bad. He gave me the immunity to fire for one night, trying to bribe me pretty much, because you have to accept your god parent. Then Poseidon gave special control of some water. I accepted both, but poseidon decieded i was his. Then He claimed me. One day at the pool i was presented me with his claiming, a beautiful gem of some sort. I knew it was him and i knew i was the son of Poseidon. Since then my powers have gotten stronger.
THE REAL CAMP HALF-BLOOD
I did my research to try and find other half-bloods. In which i found that there were many people who thought they were Demigods. But of course, society pushed them away. But they did what i did and looked for more people like them. Then they found this website. The real camp half-blood(not a real camp just so you know, maybe someday though).
QUESTION TIME!! (Because i know you have them.)
1. How do i know if im a demigod?
    We'll first of all you'll just know. And you'll get signs, and you'll find this website.
2. How do i know who my God parent is?
 First, ask yourself who is the god of the sky, if you say jupiter: your roman, if you say zeus: your greek then  Write down all the gods, cross out the ones you know aren't (Example, "I hate hunters!" definitely not Artemis) Then if you are left with multiple gods leave it to them, look for signs from them, wait for them to claim you. With me i loved water which is why i knew poseidon was my god parent, do the same.
Now Share, talk with me let me know if you think your a demigod.
I am always here, comment to let me know.
I'd Love to help.
Or you can email me at the.real.camphalfblood@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and let the gods be with you!
Sincerely, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment