Sunday, January 27, 2013

Update/The Location of Camp Half-blood

Hello Demigods!
Sorry I've been away for so long but I have been on the search for Chiron and Camp Half-blood.
In my adventures I have felt hardship and many times almost come close to death. I am sure I am close. Help me on my search. No matter where you are, and if you have the time, find a very nature friendly place, be alone unless you don't feel safe or you are with another demigod, make sure you know your surroundings and how to get home, only look for camp between these times 6:30am to 5:30pm. watch out for monsters, stay safe, keep an eye out for Thalia's Tree, and may the gods be with you.
Now Share, talk with me let me know if you think your a demigod.
I am always here, comment to let me know.

I'd Love to help.
Or you can email me at the.real.camphalfblood@gmail.com

Taylor, Son Of Poseidon

17 comments:

  1. Hey ! :D I emailed you so please answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you still need help I mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't chek your page ??? D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. D: aaaa you already gave up ?? Alright I gues I'm by my self now again btw I will still comment your page sometimes in case you chek it :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sad maybe you got killed by monsters .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im afraid not my friend, haha, check your email when you can.

      Delete
  6. Hi guys I am a son of mars I need advice on weapons safe places and my abilities please answer something has got my scent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys if you want to see other demigods like me look this up are demigods real no joke blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys if you want to see other demigods like me look this up are demigods real no joke blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guy I'm the son of Athena If there is any one out there just know y'all are not alone I can't tell you the specific place were camp half blood is cause people will follow you I'm in camp half blood I believe in y'all be save and may the gods be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyone there? me and my brother are halfbloods strange things are happening around us. we live on our own because were 19 but nothing has chased or bothered us until now. we r beginning to feel something watching us as if its waiting for something. we r prepared to run got weapons and a way out but nothing is celestial bronze or imperial gold. we only have enough to buy time. any way were screwed. we never knew our moms so we think our parents are goddesses. we need help. owl and unkown
    217 840 7161

    ReplyDelete
  11. is no one there any demigods left? but of course none of you that arnt targeted will be online. its a beacon. just if you read this me and my brother will be on our way towards west Virginia in a couple weeks. we wait for whatever is stalking us to show itself. hermes has warned us in the way that a rabbit that was not scared in any way it actyally followed us for about 15 minutes. thank you for the warning Hermes. but there are others that need you also. we r in search of Camp but we wont leave until we r attacked. gods help us. mayu the gods be with you

    ReplyDelete